PG DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL COSMETOLOGY AND ADVANCE AESTHETICS
What is all about the PGDCC course?
This is the course designed for those who want to develop skills and upgrade their knowledge, as well as those who are possessing MBBS graduation, who can avail of this diploma course in aesthetics and clinical cosmetology. PGDCC course developed an important breakthrough in medical science, as technology is changing tremendously in the medical sector, these changes can build up by both graduated and doctors. The patient who is looking for solutions for aesthetical issues has become a necessity in the present world.
Our expert Professors at AICAT academy will train you up the base of your knowledge to cope with the present technological changes and train you competently as an expert in the trending beauty and cosmetologically treatments. PGDCC course at AICAT will be for 1 month our experts will be conducting particle training sessions to make them highly competitive as medically trained personnel. Maybe the time required for any advanced education will be based on the in-depth study which will shine you as a professional in your career.
We divided the course into 3 modules
- Clinical cosmetology: (chemical peel, fat reduction with injectables, micro-needling, understanding skin entomology, skin routines, skin tights, products are used for those skin tights.
- Advanced aesthetic procedure& laser: (minimally invasive and non-invasive treatments ex: PRP bio fillers, basics of advanced facial, fat reduction with injectables.
- In lasers: we train for Hair removal lasers (ex: Diode & IPL) lasers for hyperpigmentation, and lasers for skin resurfacing, we also cover advanced machines & technology that are used for anti-ageing and other cosmetic procedures.
- Trichology: Hair and its structure, hair cycle, Diseases, Hair treatments, Theory of hair transplant etc.
PG Diploma in Clinical Cosmetology Course in Pune - (PGDCC)
Overview of PGDCC Course in Pune
PG Diploma in Clinical Cosmetology and Advanced Aesthetics (PGDCC) is one of the well-known and commonly referred to courses in the field of cosmetology and Trichology. This advanced course focuses primarily on skin and hair analysis, dissection, and anatomy.
The course exquisitely explains the medical, aesthetic, and clinical cosmetological treatments and the processes involved with verified certification. You will be given practical, hands-on knowledge with a real-time assisting opportunity to enhance and improve your learning experience.
The course is majorly divided into 3 modules, including topics like clinical cosmetology, medical Trichology, and advanced treatments.
Clinical Cosmetology includes concepts like classifications of skin, Fitzpatrick scale, skin types, skin medication therapies, MDA, MNRF & PRP, Microneedling, different kinds of facials, Glutathione therapy, medications along with bedside preparation, and homecare.
Medical Trichology consists of concepts like the anatomy and physiology of hair, the life cycle of hair, types of hair – its conditions and causes, growth structure of hair, treatments, protocols required, Platelet-rich plasma, Microneedling, hair loss patterns, hair transplantation theory along with the medications involved in it.
Detailed lectures on medicational procedures, supplements, protocols, and more are also included in the course, which will be trained by expert tutors with proper and progressive methods and techniques. The PGDCC course offered by AICAT Academy gives our trainees competent knowledge by emerging them as qualified and skilled professionals.
The course aims to create a platform for students and professionals to learn about hair biology, its growth, structure, and how it can be managed. The PGDCC course offered by AICAT Academy gives our trainees competent knowledge by emerging them as qualified and skilled professionals.
This is the course designed for those who want to develop skills and upgrade their knowledge, as well as those who are MBBS graduates, who can avail this diploma course in aesthetics and clinical cosmetology. The PGDCC course developed an essential breakthrough in medical science, as technology is changing tremendously in the medical sector. Both graduates and doctors can build up these changes. The number of people looking for solutions relating to clinical aesthetic complications is growing in today’s world.
Our expert Professors at AICAT academy will train you from the basics to help you cope with the present technological changes and train you competently as an expert in the trending beauty and cosmetological treatments. The PGDCC course at AICAT will be held for 1 month, and our experts will be conducting particle training sessions to make you highly competitive as medically trained personnel. The time required for any advanced education will be based on an in-depth study that will outshine you as a professional in your career.
|Course Name||PG Diploma in Clinical Cosmetology and Advanced Aesthetics|
|Course Duration||3 weeks of theory & 1-week Hands-on training|
|Mode of training||Offline & Online|
PG Diploma in Clinical Cosmetology and Advanced aesthetics course modules
The PGDCC course is divided into 3 modules.
1. Basic hygiene
- Professional ethics
- Personal and clinical hygiene
- Sterilization & sanitation
- Client handling and people skill
- Theory of cauterization
- Wart removal
- Mole removal
3. Use of basic machines
- Dermascope and skin analysis
- Galvanic & ultrasound
- High frequencies
4. Acne & related treatments
- Fundamentals of Acne
- Types of Acne – papule, pustules
- Acne treatments
5. Pigmentation & whitening
- Treatments available
- Glutathione therapy
6. Skin fundamentals
- Anatomy and physiology of the face
- Skin structure
- Skin aging
- Classification of skin
- Skin analysis
- How to do skin consultations
7. Mechanical exfoliation
- MDA types
- Suction by powder crystals
- Diamond tip
- Theory of exfoliation
- Exfoliation by peels
8. Chemical peels
- Fundamental of chemical peels
- Post care
9. Product knowledge
- Skin routine definition
- Important skin care products
- Product selection for different skin types
- Sunscreen and its uses.
1. Basic hygiene
- Professional ethics
- Professional and clinical hygiene
- Sterilization and sanitation
- Client handling
2. Hair fundamentals
- Structure and function of hair follicles
- Hair life cycle
- Hair and scalp diseases
- Causes of hair fall
- Alopecia and its types
- Hair supplements
- Hair care for growth
- Impact of clinical treatment on Hair quality
3. Classification of hair loss
- Classification of different hair loss patterns
- Androgenetic alopecia – Male & Female
- Alopecia & Areata
- Traction Alopecia
- Telogen Effluvium
4. Analysis of hair
- Diagnosis of hair fall & thinning of hair
- Hair analysis with Trichoscopy
- Hair consultation and treatment
5. Basic hair treatments
- Elasticity improvement
- Hydration therapy
- Treatment of dandruff
- Product knowledge
6. Platelet-rich plasma & Mesotherapy for Hair restoration
- Meso-solutions & its impact
- Selection of the Right Meso-solution
- PRP overall approach
- Suggested treatment protocol & PRP
7. Other treatments
- Microneedling for hair restoration
- Low light laser therapy
- Theory of hair transplant
1. Laser fundamentals
- The difference between laser and IPL light therapy, methods of applications for hair removal, and skin rejuvenation treatments.
- Recap the anatomy and physiology of integumentary, endocrine, circulatory, and lymphatic systems realtor to light.
- Therapy treatments
- Laser treatment preparation
- Laser hair removal
- Laser-based skin rejuvenation
- Tattoo removal
2. Other Advanced treatments
- Mesotherapy for skin
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for skin
- Derma rollers for skin treatments
- Radio frequency and MNRF
- Ultrasonic fat removal
- LED light therapy
- Fundamentals of Botox & filler
Get In Touch
Monday – Wednesday
08.00 AM – 8.00 PM
Thursday – Friday
08.00 AM – 8.00 PM
08.00 AM – 8.00 PM